WTA DANCE ACADEMY FOSTERS A WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT WHICH STIMULATES AND ENCOURAGES STUDENTS IN THE LEARNING PROCESS.
Each student is unique; they are valued and respected and given the opportunity to progress in their chosen art form, developing self-worth and a positive self-image whatever their ability. Students are encouraged to appreciate others and develop tolerance, care, and respect for one another.Throughout their time at WTA students will experience a high standard of teaching that will develop kinesthetic awareness, creativity, new skills and aesthetic appreciation, as well as broadening their minds and providing enjoyment. The academy seeks to develop students to their full potential, recognizing their individual and diverse gifting.
- To provide a caring, stimulating, stable environment, where every child feels happy, safe and secure.
- To develop a partnership between home and the academy that is beneficial and supportive.
- To create a caring, respectful and courteous environment where students develop social skills such as co-operation, tolerance and appreciation of each other.
- To maintain and uphold high levels of teaching in order to develop creativity, performance ability and aesthetic appreciation.
- To foster high standards of behaviour and self-discipline in all students.
- To nurture achievement through success in exams, auditions and performance.
- To encourage and enable every student to develop their full potential by celebrating personal achievement.
- To develop and deepen an interest in dance and performance through exposure to professional work